Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs organizes the strategic planning process, allocates resources, administers policies, and promotes high standards to achieve The College's academic aspirations.
—To be recognized as the premier public undergraduate institution in the nation; and
—To serve as a national exemplar in the education of those who seek to sustain and advance the communities in which they live.
- Opening Letter (2012-13) from Interim Provost Bakewell-Sachs
- Opening Letter (2011-12) from Interim Provost Bakewell-Sachs
- Approved Disciplinary Standards
- TCNJ Mission Statement
- Report of the Teacher-Scholar Taskforce
- Report of the Committee on the Support of Scholarship
- Academic Integrity Taskforce Report
- Academic Transformation Archive (Site Available only on TCNJ Campus)
- Template for Planning Matrix
- 2008 Mentored Undergraduate Summer Experience (MUSE)