Dean of School of Science, Professor
Phone: (609) 771-2724
Office: Science Complex P-107
- Evolutionary relationships among seed plants based primarily on the study of pollen ontogeny and pollen structure.
- Pollination biology, including the evolution of pollination mechanisms and the functional role that pollen plays in particular syndromes.
- B.S. - Texas State University-San Marcos, Biology; 1985.
- M.S. - Texas State University-San Marcos, Botany; 1987.
- Ph.D. - Ohio State University, Plant Biology; 1991.