[ Home ]
[ E-Board ]
[ Calendar of Events ]
[ Meeting Minutes ]
[ Photos ]
[ Links ]
Meeting Minutes 12/8/04
- MKSD Stuff
- Shirts/Bags ordered will be ready by the 17th of this month!! Sherry will contact you (if you ordered) when she picks them up.
- THE NUTCRACKER is being performed in the middle school on Monday the 20th, tickets MUST be purchased in advance. Call 609-530-3156 to see if there are still tickets available. Price: $5
- Sign classes will be offered March 1 Ė May 10 for all interested Tuesdays 7-8:30pm for $60. Email the club account if interested and I will send you a copy of the form.
- Monthly Communicator
- This is a really cool publication that lists Deaf events and news; Iíve actually got a copy in front of me if anyone would like to see it. Interested in subscribing? (I know I am!) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address. For more info, visit www.state.nj.us/humanservices/ddhh
- Event Ideas
- Another silent dinner (our last one was a BLAST!)
- More Sign Times
- Deaf Football Player possibly to come speak? More info from Megan Baglivio to followÖ
- Little National Theatre of the Deaf
- They are coming!!! The date is February 10th and we need to advertise like, hard core as soon as we get back. Iím gonna get something in the Monthly Communicator about it (thanks for the idea, Sheralyn) and also in This Week at TCNJ. We need more ideas of how to advertise, so shoot me some emails either at the club account or at email@example.com and Iíll keep a list going. If we could get somebody to head up an advertising COMMITTEE actually, that would rock. So pleasepleaseplease let me know if you would be interested in doing that.
- Also, we need to fundraise AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE before then. Got fundraising ideas??? The more the merrier! Again, email me and Iíll keep a list going. Interested in being in charge of fundraising? Let me know
DHC is a student-run organization at
The Collge of New Jersey
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page last updated 7 May 2008