Laptop Computer Loan Program
Last Revised: 11/20/07
The purpose of these guidelines and procedures is to identify the processes to be followed with regard to the Laptop Computer Loan Program.
All requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance through the Media Equipment Reservation System (MERS). This can be accessed via the Intranet @ http://www.tcnj.edu/~mtss
- Select the option in the drop down box labeled "Long Term loaner laptop"
- After MTSS receives the request, a staff member will contact the client to notify them of the status (equipment available, not available, etc.)
- If the client requests any specialized software be installed on the laptop prior to picking up, MTSS will provide the laptop and information to the appropriate Support Specialist at least 48 hours in advance
- All loaner laptops will have the I-Pass account pre-configured.
- Pickup of loaner laptops will be from Forcina 113 between the hours of 8AM-10PM Monday thru Thursday and Friday 8AM to 5PM