Accessing Streaming Audio Reserves
- Streaming Audio Reserves (SAR) are provided for classes for music listening assignments. They are posted in SOCS for faculty and students in the class.
- RealPlayer needs to be installed on your computer. It is available on all TCNJ computers on campus--(computer labs, library) and opens automatically when you click on the hyperlink in SOCS. If it does not open automatically, go to Application Explorer folder--->Desktop Applications--->RealPlayer Enterprise.
- On a personal computer, download a free version of Realplayer from here : http://www.real.com/
- Headphones are available at the Access Services Desk and the Media Services Desk.
- CDs for SAR are also on reserve at the Media Desk, Library 4th Floor.
- See also SAR Policies and Instructions for Faculty
- Problems or questions? please contact Linda Dempf, Music and Media Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org 609-771-2721.