How to Find Class Materials on Reserve
Include printed materials at the Access Services Desk, audio & video materials at the Media Services, and electronic reserves.
- Step 1. Search "Course Reserves"
- Step 2. Using the drop-down lists, select the Instructor
- Step 3. Click the "Search" button to begin your search.
- Step 4. Click on the link for the title of the reserve material.
- Step 5. For eReserves, please click on the link after "Electronic Item:"
- Step 6. To print selected pages, click on "File," then click on "Print as image."
- Step 7 Choose the appropriate option in the box labeled "Print Range."
If you cannot locate your Instructor, Department, or Course on the drop-down lists, please contact the Access Services Desk at 609.771.2311 or Dina Carmy at 609.771.2968.