TCNJ Library Database
Connect to: Journal Citation Reports (JCR) on the Web
Dates Covered & Contents:
Drawing upon citation data from more than 7,500 journals in over 60 countries, Journal Citation Reports (JCR) provides access to data that can be used to evaluate and compare scholarly journals in the areas of science, technology, and the social sciences. According to the publisher, JCR can show:
- Most frequently cited journals in a field
- Hottest journals in a field
- Highest impact journals in a field
- Leading journals in a field
- Most published articles in a field
A pdf guide can be found at http://scientific.thomson.com/media/scpdf/jcr_fs_0705.pdf
A short online tutorial is at http://scientific.thomson.com/tutorials/jcr4/
- Available for users on the TCNJ Campus.
- Authorized TCNJ users who are off-campus will need to login with their TCNJ username and password after selecting a database, or dial directly into the network. More »
- Problem Connecting to Database?
Our licensing agreements require that off campus access to most of these electronic resources be limited to students, faculty and staff of The College of New Jersey. However, all resources are available from within the library.