TCNJ Library Database
Connect to: Professional Development Collection
Dates Covered & Contents:
Professional Development Collection provides a highly specialized collection of electronic information especially for professional educators, professional librarians, and education researchers. The database includes:
• Indexing and abstracts for over 700 journals
• Full text for nearly 520 journals
• Full text for more than 200 educational reports
This is a database from New Jersey State Library
- Available for users on the TCNJ Campus.
- Authorized TCNJ users who are off-campus will need to login with their TCNJ username and password after selecting a database, or dial directly into the network. More »
- Problem Connecting to Database?
Our licensing agreements require that off campus access to most of these electronic resources be limited to students, faculty and staff of The College of New Jersey. However, all resources are available from within the library.