Spring 2007 Semester to-do's
Spring has sprung at TCNJ! Each semester various tasks need to be completed by each student to ensure that their schedule and room assignment stay intact. Below is a check list of the To-Do's for students:
- Review your tuition bill and pay for all charges
- Students and parents are encouraged to read the benefits of SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan) before waiving enrollment in the plan. Full time students are required to maintain health insurance to include, at the very least, basic hospital benefits throughout the period of enrollment. After these considerations, to waive the automatic health insurance coverage offered by The College, visit Health Services, Eickhoff Hall Room 107 prior to January 26, 2007 and follow their instructions to complete the waiver process. This must all be completed by January 26, 2007.
- Be sure to submit payment for the Spring semester to the College on or before the due date of December 18, 2006. Lack of payment by the due date will result in a late payment fee assessed to your account and possible de-registration from Spring semester courses.
- Review your personal information and update if necessary.
- Be sure your TuitionPay (AMS) contract is covering the entire cost of the Spring semester. If not, submit the difference directly to The College or contact The College AMS representative to adjust your contract.
- Be sure all scholarship information is reported to the College at http://www.tcnj.edu/~sfs/aid/private.html. It is required by law to notify the school of outside scholarships you are receiving.
- If applicable, print a copy of your bill from TESS and submit to your employer for payment.
- Sign up the responsible bill payer to receive e-billing notification directly to their own e-mail address. Visit the following website: https://delphi/tcnj.edu:81/cgi-bin/payer/pay.pl. Only one alternate e-mail can be registered per person.
- Have a great semester and good luck!!