The Quantitative Reasoning (QR) Advisory Committee
· Establishes guidelines for the submission of courses, programs, or equivalent sustained experiences meeting the QR requirement of the Liberal Learning Program.
· Reviews QR proposals and recommends them to the Liberal Learning Program Council (LLPC) or returns them to submitters with reasons for rejections and/or recommendations for improvement.
· Works with departments and programs to refine and perfect proposals.
· Reviews the goals and outcomes for QR, recommending to LLPC changes it sees fit.
· Creates guidelines for assessing existing and future QR courses, programs, or equivalent sustained experiences.