DID Assignment Grading
Back to SET home page 10/21/2010 08:36
This assignment counts for 20% of your course grade.
This assignment will be graded on the following criteria:
1. Completeness of the research
2. Timeliness in completing each part of the project.
3. Neatness and completeness of all information provided.
4. Resourcefulness in investigating the technology.
5. Quality of the team presentation and its assessment.
Each team member will be graded on their contribution to:
1) the DID paper
2) the DID presentation
If a team member does not fulfill their assignment responsibilities, their grade
will reflect their efforts and accomplishments. Other team members are not expected
to make up the work the other person has not done or to cover their material.