1. Be prepared to meet at the times indicated below to meet and discuss progress on your DID team project..
If you will be late or unable to attend the meeting, you MUST let your team and Dr. Edelbach know
before the meeting time by phone ( 609/771-2783 ) or e-mail ( email@example.com )
See "Seminar Schedule" to determine when during the semester the team meetings will be held.
2. Each team member MUST bring ALL DID-related materials to this meeting including printouts of all
materials on DID web pages and ALL DID MATERIALS PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED.
3. Any new information or changes to materials previously submitted must be given to
Dr. Edelbach at this meeting. Keep one copy for your own files.
4. Teams must coordinate their activities PRIOR to this meeting and decide who is
going to be responsible for each portion of this assignment
5. Meetings will take place in Dr. Edelbach's office, AR 101 M
6. Make certain to arrive AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR to the scheduled meeting time for your team.
Group Meeting Time - A Meeting Time - B
8:10 10:10 GED 1 8:20 10:20 GED 2 8:30 10:30 BGE 1 8:40 10:40 BGE 2 8:50 10:50 PECC 1 9:00 11:00 PECC 2 9:10 11:10