Quarterly Information Technology Newsletter
- Spring 2011 - Do-It-Yourself Password Reset; Windows 7 Roll Out; Google Apps for Student Email
- Fall 2010 - Media Equipment: Frequently Asked Questions; Protection from Phishing; What's coming from Information Technology
- Spring 2010 -Email Etiquette; Guest Wireless; Protect Yourself from Email Scams; TCNJ Mobile
- Fall 2009 -Access to Network Drives from Off Campus; Cyber Security; Locking your Workstation
- Spring / Summer 2009 - New Discussion List System; Meet the Support Specialists; Email Quota
- Fall 2008 - Greening I.T.; Zimbra 5.0.9; Print Less - One Element of a Sustainable Environment; Personal Computer Purchases
- Summer 2008 - Upgrading to Zimbra 5.0; Farewell Patchlink; Spam Filtering Options
- Spring 2008 - Identifying Email Scams; Password Protection - Backing up Your Data
- Fall 2007 - Zimbra; IT Suggestion Box; Illegal File Sharing
- Spring 2007 - Windows Upgrade, MicroSoft Office Upgrade; NetStorage; Email & Calendaring Systems Under Review
- Winter 2006-07 - Online Security Tutorial; System Access Management; Windows XP Upgrades
- Fall 2006 - Cyber Security Awareness; Work at Home; Identity Theft Prevention
- Summer 2006 - Safe Email Practices; Web Alerts; Printer Cartridge Returns
- Spring 2006 - Patchlink; Default Save Locations; Changes to Campus Cable
- Winter 2005-06 - New Trainin Guides; DeskJet Tips, Energy conservation
- Fall 2005 - Password Guidelines; PrintSense Statistics; Computer Purchases; New Training Program; FTP Client
- Summer 2005 - Drive Mappings Standardized; Computer Replacement; Computer Lab Consolidation; ITS Relocation
/ September 2004 - Software training; Quick Links; Security
- July 2004 - Drive Letter Fix; Using TCNJ as your Internet Service Provider; Using a TCNJ CD-RW Drive to burn CDs
- June 2004 - Video conferencing; Reviewing the Computing Access Agreement; Damaged disk solution
- May 2004 - Staying in touch while on vacation
- April 2004 - Using Internet Explorer Favorites; Help with Spam; Common sign-in problems
- March 2004 - Spring cleaning tips; Export Netscape bookmarks into Internet Explorer; Virus Information
- February 2004 - Backing up documents; Epson Stylus C80 and C82 tips.
- January 2004 - Adding a network printer; Importing excel into Netscape address book; Mac help
- December 2003 - Holiday Gift Buying Guide.
- November 2003 - MS Access filtering options, accessing email from home, Virus Info.
- September / October 2003 - Spotlight on Computer Services Department; Turning off MS Word AutoFormat options
- August 2003 - List of "Quick links"; Training information; Password security.
- July 2003 - Computer purchases; Using MS Word AutoCorrect options; SOCS information.
- June 2003 - Printer troubleshooting guide; Spotlight on Telecommunications; PDA information.
- April/May 2003 - Using Webmail; Importing and Exporting in MS Access; Spotlight on Instructional Technology Services.
- March 2003 - Managing Email quota; Software purchase information; Spotlight on MTSS
- February 2003 - SAL Information; SPAM Information; Mailmerge information.
- January 2003 - Novell Info.; DialUp Info; Email Vacation Setting.
Would you like a question answered in the next issue? Please forward comments/questions to email@example.com
Return to the Help Desk Home Page »