Name: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Founded: January 16, 1920 at Howard University, Washington D.C.
- Official Colors: Royal Blue & Pure White
- Official Symbol: White Dove of Peace
- Official Headquarters:
1734 New Hampshire Avenue, N.W. Washington,D.C.
- Membership: 100,000+ College-educated, dynamic,
community service driven, diverse and professional women
- Structure/Composition: Eight Intercontinental Regions
800+ Chapters located throughout USA, Africa, Europe, Asia and the Caribbean.
- Auxiliaries: Five auxiliaries encouraging and embracing women and men of all ages.
- First and only Black-Greek Lettered Organization to be
constitutionally bound that another greek letter organization. Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc