February 20, 2008 Minutes
Present: Ed Conjura, Paula Maas, Dave Reimer, John Ruscio, Ursula Wolz
Ed Conjura recorded the minutes.
- The meeting was called to order by Ed Conjura at 3:15 p.m.
- Dave Reimer and Ed Conjura reported on the work done over semester break on the QR Course Submission Procedures and Application Form.
- Ursula Wolz provided a missing document that contained QR Outcome bullets that were discussed and approved at the October 31, 2007 meeting but were not contained in the version of the document that was made part of the minutes from that meeting.
- Much of the remaining time was spent editing the QR Course Submission Procedures and Application Form in order to incorporate the missing information. David Reimer and John Ruscio will edit those documents to reflect the discussion and it was moved and approved unanimously that their work will be submitted to the entire committee via email for review and approval via email response.
- Paula Mass asked that QRAC review some of the available standardized tests used to measure outcomes in Liberal Learning (e.g. CLA, MAPP) and discuss their finding at our next meeting. Paula will circulate information needed to make such reviews via email ASAP.
- The meeting adjourned at 4:00 p.m.